Saturday, July 14, 2007

Working on a project...



I have been working on a photography project and I have fallen in love with this photo. I don't know what it is but I love it!

I think today I will go out and try to get some more pictures, I will share when the project comes out...

Last night I went to scrap-till-ya-nap. I had a blast! I used my new Amy Butler bag! I was perfect to carry my scrapbook & lots of other supplies. This is a picture I had Noah take the day I got it...I was so excited...ignore the cheeseball smile!! lol!!
Shanny-fanny, Krissy & Kristen got to go with me. It was Kristen's first scrapbook night and she had a great time! We also got to chat with several girls we have come to know through scrap night! **Jonel**thanks for the goodies!! You are great!

No comments: