Saturday, July 7, 2007

I have been busy...


Last night I was inspired by another photographer to try something new. The results were amazing (at least I think so!!). I managed to take a picture of a spring flower (it was growing behind mom's house back in March) and a picture of baby Toni and make them into one beautiful, dreamy, magical photo. Let's see if you like it as much as I do...


Today started very early. Donald went to my parent's to finish putting a motor into their car at 7:00, right after I had him change some things on my paintball gun. The reason for that? I played PAINTBALL today!! Yippee!!! Noah & I sweated our hind ends off in the smokin' hot weather, and we loved every minuet of it! It's been about a month since we had played so we were overdue. I took my camera (imagine that!) and got a few shots of the boys.

Then I had Donald take a few of me. I am always behind the camera so I have very few pictures of me playing. I'm wearing some new gear from Chicago PSP...new pants & shoes. Gotta look good on the field, right? lol!!

When we got home I got a picture of me with all of my boys. Every day I notice that my kids are getting big, almost as big as their momma!!!

No comments: