Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Am Married To A Mad Man!!


Donald is crazy. I always knew it. Last night just confirmed what I all ready knew. It was the Derby at the fair. He is starting to become a pro at them. Last night was his fifth. I never get nervous until right before he goes out, and last night was no different. He came out on to the track in the same fashion as always...doing a big spin-out to get the crowd excited. A few hits into it he got slammed by two cars at once and it flipped his car over...and another landed on top of it! After I managed to start breathing again I thought to myself that Donald is going to want a picture of this. Somehow I got a few great shots of it. Don't ask me how, because I was really freaking out!


After they flipped his car back over Donald climbed back in and finished the derby!! It was crazy. The other cars all ganged up on him. He almost flipped a second time. Believe me, I was glad when it was all over! Then again, I can not wait until next year!



Here are a few more photos from the derby & fair.


No comments: