Friday, June 22, 2007

YumYum!

Sometimes you wonder if you really have friends. Last night that is what was going through my head as I sat at my party waiting for someone to show up. I waited and waited...then it happened! Two wonderful girls showed up. IDK what happened to the other 18 that I invited. I guess that is what happens when you try to do something in the summer. To be exact, the FIRST day of summer! Well, we had a good time anyway. It was a double party, my sweet friend Shelly had a dozen of her friends there. Did I mention that Shanny Fanny was the consultant? It was her first ever Tastefully Simple party and she did a great job! And boy was the food good! I can't wait to get everything I ordered.


We leave tonight for the wonderful windy city. Chicago PSP (for those of you who don't know that is a HUGE paintball tournament) will be going on all weekend. So be prepared for my next post...PAINTBALL PICTURES!!!!

No comments: