Sunday, June 24, 2007

Balls or Bawls???

Here it is 11:30 and I should be sleeping. We drove back to town this evening from Chicago PSP. I am wore out, but I just had to go through and look at all of the pictures I took this weekend. I also had to post some of my favorites. I am loving the picture of Zachary & the Bawls energy drink! He looks so funny! Bawls rocked this weekend. They were giving out free drinks to everyone! But I don't know that it is a good idea to let a 6 & 8 year old drink them all weekend along with eating sugar...it makes for very hyper children!

Saturday was very wet. And very cold. Why didn't we learn from last year to bring sweatshirts and rain gear? I don't know, maybe you don't expect the end of June to be so cold. I do know next year we will not be paying $30 for an umbrella, we will be bringing one from home!


So I didn't get any good pictures of our friends, Team Worthless, playing but I did loose my voice for them. It's a full time job being a sideline coach, you can not be a photographer too!

After Worthless was done we spent the rest of the day watching the pros play. That is where I had fun with my camera! Here are some of my favorite shots of the Ironmen, Dynasty & X-Factor. Enjoy!



No comments: