Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have the *BEST* family & friends!!!





My Father-in-law passed away Friday night. He had lymphoma cancer and had been living with us the past three years. You wouldn't believe how strong this man was! Well, let me say that during the last few days when my boys and I needed it the most, we have had some of the kindest, most loving friends to encourage us. They have come from out of state, they have fed us, and they have prayed for us. I am truly blessed to have them!


We are also blessed with a beautiful family, many of whom came from out of state to be at the funeral. This morning I was able to spend a few minuets and take family photos for my sister-in-law. She has 4 beautiful children and a handful of grandchildren, too! I love you guys and hope you like the photos!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Steph you do the best pictures! You're the greatest! Thank you for taking these pics. It really means alot to me and im sure my mom too! I love you and i cant wait to see you again when Malachi is about 4 or 5 months. Hopefully hes going to be a chunky one like my beautiful niece! LOL! She's so cute! I love you and i will talk to you soon! See ya!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for everything sis. The photos meant alot to us and they turned out beautiful. You are awesome. It meant alot to me and the kids to have these photos done, it was the first time all my children were together in six years. Love you and hope to see you soon. Keep up the great work!!!!!