Monday, February 11, 2008

What a busy weekend!!!!




This weekend was so busy I didn't even get to go to the store!!! Well, I guess I got some batteries, but that doesn't count! So it started out Friday with my nephew & great nephew getting their pictures taken. Then Saturday we all went to the Cafe in Greensfork for some yummy breakfast. I had another photoshoot at 11:00 with another nephew & his family. Then we took a huge hike! I mean like several miles, up and down some crazy hills...what seemed like cliffs while we were climbing them!
Oh, yeah...I also took some photos of Zach sporting his new glasses. We spent all day Sunday looking for them...my "most responsible" kid lost them. But they were later found in the VAN!!!
So here are some photos of all of our events this weekend...




















No comments: