Saturday, August 11, 2007

Help The Animals Pet Walk

It was called a "PET Walk", not a "DOG Walk". So what kind of pets do we have? Lizards. So what kind of pet did we walk? A lizard. I guess all of the strange looks were because I was the only one there walking a lizard. A lizard with a red cowboy hat on. (Boy did she look cute!) So Help The Animals shelter had it's annual pet walk. The raised a ton of money & I am proud to say Miss. Ivy helped! Even though she wouldn't walk & I had to carry her! This picture is on the way there, her special spot in my truck is the dash! She can stay nice & warm up there...
My mom brought her two dogs, Ginger (above) & Roxie (below). They have taken the place of me & Derrick since we left the house. They have their own "dog" room, get Christmas gifts and send out cards & gifts, too!


These are my mom's friend's cute dogs! I just had to get a few pictures of them!







No comments: